Sunday, January 4, 2015

My Kind of Mystery Reading Challenge 2015



I did this challenge last year and, since mystery is still my favorite genre, I'm signing up again.  To check out the details for this challenge, go to Riedel Fasination for more info.


I'm signing up for Unearthing Clues (11-20) and will list my books here...

1.  Admit to Mayhem by D.J. Adamson (Click here to read my review.)

2.  Agatha Raisin and the Quiche of Death by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

3.  Agatha Raisin and the Vicious Vet by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

4.  Demise in Demin by Duffy Brown (Click here to read my review.)

5.  Buy A Whisker by Sofie Ryan (Click here to read my review.)

6.  Romeow and Julie by Kathi Daley (Click here to read my review.)

7.  Fillet of Murder by Linda Reilly (Click here to read my review.)

8.  Bite the Biscuit by Linda O. Johnston (Click here to read my review.)

9.  Boca Undercover by Miriam Auerbach (Click here to read my review.)

10. Death by Coffee by Alex Erickson (Click here to read my review.)

11.  Fat Cat Spreads Out by Janet Cantrell (Click here to read my review.)

12.  Agatha Raisin and the Day the Floods Came by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)


13.  Dressed to Kill by Lynn Cahoon (Click here to read my review.)

14.  Agatha Raisin and the Case of the Curious Curate by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

15.  The Case of the Dotty Dowager by Cathy Ace (Click here to read my review.)

16.  Agatha Raisin and the Haunted House by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

17.  Agatha Raisin and the Deadly Dance by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

18.  Death of an English Muffin by Victoria Hamilton (Click here to read my review.)

19.  Give 'Em Pumpkin To Talk About by Joyce and Jim Lavene (Click here to read my review.)

20.  Better Homes and Corpses by Kathleen Bridge (Click here to read my review.)




4 comments:

  1. I'm honoured to have you in my parlour again, Yvonne! I had to blink when I saw that gorgeous grey cat sitting in the "Gentle Spectrums" Goodreads group. I'd know his portrait anywhere! For the last of our 2014 run, I'm going to post the last "A RIEDEL Clue" by Jan 9. There is another month to link reviews for the year-end draw. You are generous and so busy for others, I always feel pleased to serve hostesses like you. Xoxo, Carolyn. http://cmriedel.wordpress.com/all-challenge-updates/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a wonderful reading challenge for you, Yvonne. You are a great mystery reader!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for you! That should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing your reviews come in, Yvonne! I have many to link with you. If you didn’t have time; dropping off a list in comments, or my Goodreads thread is great. This needn’t be mandatory, as long as guests are drawn to revisit the blog in some way. Would you like an e-mail when a prize activity is going on? It’s a shame if members don’t know about events that have been organized and my groups are still small enough that participation matters. However if your freebie connections make group activities pointless; I won’t worry about you missing anything.

    Perhaps you regularly glance at the Goodreads group and know: the first riddle is up today! :) There are two current discussion posts that might interest you either way. I love knowing my guests are enjoying themselves. Hoping your summer is lovely! https://cmriedel.wordpress.com/2015/07/14/how-are-your-reading-journeys/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.