Saturday, January 1, 2011

Go Small or Go Home by Heather Wardell




Genre: Romance, Fiction
Publisher: Smashwords
Release Date: September 2010
Format: EBook

Tess is a massage therapist who dreams of becoming a successful artist. When she gets the assignment of treating a professional hockey star, suffering from stress, she never expects her artistic career to take off as well. However, Forrest’s mother happens to own an art gallery and he’s more than happy to recommend Tess, especially since she’s been so helpful to him.

Tess’ art begins to suffer under the extreme restrictions and deadlines she’s given. At the same time, Forrest seems to be the victim of someone out to sabotage his career. As Tess and Forrest’s careers seem to be spiraling downward, their relationship moves closer into something neither one expected.

This is the story of two people fighting outside forces, and sometimes themselves, as they try to grasp the dreams they seek. I absolutely loved Heather Wardell’s writing style. Her words flow so beautifully and her story has so many layers to it. It’s filled with emotion, romance and even a little mystery sprinkled throughout the story. It’s a fast-paced read that has you hooked from page 1.

Since I loved this one so much, it gets the first Socrates Great Book Alert Award for 2011!



It also gets a 5 kitty rating!

2 comments:

  1. You sure started the new year with a bang if the books gets your award :D very nice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.