Saturday, December 25, 2010

Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge 2011



I couldn't resist this one as I love my romance reading :)

This one is hosted by Romance Book Maven

Details –

1. By contemporary romance I mean straight contemporary, so without paranormal, fantasy or time-travel elements. Sexy, steamy contemporaries are eligible and so are category romances. (i.e. Harlequin Blaze, Harlequin Presents, Harlequin Super Romances, Silhoutte Desires, etc.)

2. Read at least 10 contemporaries between January 1, 2011 and December 31, 2011

3. You don’t have to pre-select your books, you can just add them as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed. Nothing is set in stone! Also, the books you choose can crossover into or from other challenges you are participating in.

4. Feel free to grab the button below for the sidebar of your blog. It would be great if you would link it back to this post so others can find their way back to this post and join the challenge.

5. If you decide to join this challenge be sure to create a post telling others and feel free to add a link back to this post so others can join in the fun.

I'll be listing my books here...

1. A Red Hot Mess by Kimberly Van Meter Click for review
2. Stir Until Thoroughly Confused by Heather Wardell Click for review
3. How Sweet It Is by Sophie Gunn Click for review
4. Driftwood Cottage by Sherryl Woods Click for review
5. Fatal Embrace by Aris Whittier Click for review
6. Ecstacy by Bella Andre Click for review
7. Touchdowns & Potions by Markee Anderson Click for review
8. Belleporte Summer by Laura Abbot Click for review
9. Secrets of Bella Terra by Christina Dodd Click for review
10. The Christmas Wedding by James Patterson Click for review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.