Friday, November 26, 2010

What's in a Name 4



Beth F is hosting this challenge. I joined for the last two years and haven't completed it yet, but I'm determined to give it another try. If you'd like to sign up, click the button above.

Here's How It Works

Between January 1 and December 31, 2011, read one book in each of the following categories:

1. A book with a number in the title: First to Die, Seven Up, Thirteen Reasons Why
2. A book with jewelry or a gem in the title: Diamond Ruby, Girl with a Pearl Earring, The Opal Deception
3. A book with a size in the title: Wide Sargasso Sea, Small Wars, Little Bee
4. A book with travel or movement in the title: Dead Witch Walking, Crawling with Zombies, Time Traveler's Wife
5. A book with evil in the title: Bad Marie, Fallen, Wicked Lovely
6. A book with a life stage in the title: No Country for Old Men, Brideshead Revisited, Bog Child


Here are my choices, which could change later in the year...

1. Dewey Nine Lives by Vicki Myron (A book with a number in the title) Click for review
2. Opal Fire by Barbra Annino (A Book with jewelry or a gem in the title) Click for review
3. A Little Consequence by Amy Knupp (A book with a size in the title)
4. Dancing in the Moonlight by RaeAnne Thayne (A book with travel or movement in the title)
5. The Bad Widow by Barbara Elsborg (A book with evil in the title)
6. Baby Bonanza by Maureen Child (A book with a life stage in the title)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you decided to join in the fun. Hope you like the categories.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.