Friday, November 26, 2010

The Harlequin/Silhouette 2011 Reading Challenge



It's that time of year again when we end one year's challenge and begin the next. Traditionally, I go crazy and join a million of them but I don't think I'll be going overboard this year. I did awful this year with my challenges, but hopefully next year will be a better one for me. I'm going to be a bit more choosy about which ones I join.

My first one is the Harlequin/Silhouette Reading Challenge. Of course I have to join this one since I host it. LOL You can join by clicking on the button above.

Here's the info:

Rules:

1) Challenge is from Jan 1, 2011 to Dec 31, 2011.

2) All of the books must be from the Harlequin family of imprints (includes Mira books as well)

3) Read one book for each of these requirements:

1. A relationship in the title (mother, father, brother, sister, etc.)
2. A weather condition in the title (rain, snow, storm, etc.)
3. An occupation in the title (cop, nurse, doctor, etc.)
4. A book with the author's first or last name beginning with "C"
5. A name in the title (Mary, Sam, etc.)

Here are my choices:

1. Firefighter Daddy by Lee McKenzie (A relationship in the title)
2. The Snow-Kissed Bride by Linda Goodnight (A weather condition in the title)
3. What the Librarian Did by Karina Bliss (An occupation in the title)
4. Private Sessions by Tori Carrington (A book with the author's first or last name beginning with "C")
5. With Victoria's Blessing by Mary Nichols (A name in the title) Click for review

2 comments:

  1. I try not to enter every challenge, but the buttons are so cute! LOL. It is fun and I really don't mind if I don't complete every one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in for this one too.. I just love your challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.