Sunday, October 31, 2010

October 2010 Wrap Up




Not the greatest reading month for me, although I read one more than I did in September. These are the books I completed - all were EBooks...

Margarita Nights by Phyllis Smallman
Midnight Kisses by Robyn Carr, Jean Brashear and Victoria Dahl
Don't Blink by James Patterson
The Prince of Tides by Pat Conroy
Drop Dead Divas by Virginia Brown

Maybe I'll do better next month, but I'm not going to stress over it. I'll do what I can.

As for my reading challenges, I'm not doing well there either. I have pretty much given up any idea that I'll complete them, but I'm not completely dropping them either. I'll just play it by ear and see what happens. I'm not even sure I'll finish the ones I host - The Harlequin/Silhouette Reading Challenge, James Patterson Reading Challenge (I'll probably finish this one), Alex Cross Reading Challenge (maybe I'll finish) and the What an Animal Reading Challenge (I may complete this one). The good thing about some of these is that they don't end until sometime in 2011. The ones ending in December are going to be much harder for me to complete. I'm going to have re-think if I want to do reading challenges at all next year. We'll see.

So, how was your month?

4 comments:

  1. You had a good month in books Yvonne. Those challenges put so much pressure on us...don't they? LOL

    Have a great November....Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny that you should mention the status of your challenges, I was just thinking the same thing about mine. I am going to finish up a few, and bag the rest. Oh well! I have learned my lesson and will not be signing up for as many next year....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was my slowest reading month a well. I was surprised how many challenges I've finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you had a good reading month. I try not to worry over the challenges, its all in good fun anyway.
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.