Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A-Z Wednesday


This is a fun meme hosted by Reading at the Beach


Welcome to A-Z Wednesday!!

To join, here's all you have to do: Go to your stack of books and find one whose title starts with the letter of the week.

Post:

1~ a photo of the book

2~ title and synopsis

3~ link(amazon, barnes and noble etc.)

4~ Come back here and leave your link in the comments.

If you've already reviewed this book you can add it also.

Be sure to visit other participants to see what book they have posted and leave them a comment.

(We all love comments, don't we?)

Who knows? You may find your next "favorite" book.

THIS WEEKS LETTER IS: "I"



My book this week is........



This synopsis is from Fantastic Fiction:

Murder is easy-on paper.

Book restoration expert Brooklyn Wainwright is attending the world- renowned Book Fair when her ex Kyle shows up with a bombshell. He has an original copy of a scandalous text that could change history-and humiliate the beloved British monarchy.

When Kyle turns up dead, the police are convinced Brooklyn's the culprit. But with an entire convention of suspects, Brooklyn's conducting her own investigation to find out if the motive for murder was a 200-year-old secret-or something much more personal.

I haven't read this one yet, but it looks like a great cozy mystery.

6 comments:

  1. This does sound interesting. I'll have to give it a look. Good choice!
    Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good one. Cozy mysteries just have the best titles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the title! Here is my "I" book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must read this, I love book restoration and then the cherry on the sundae, a murder. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great one for one of my challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually just finished it and enjoyed it wonderfully. Her first in the series HOMICIDE IN HARDCOVER was also wonderful. Gives you a great look at restoration and the book culture. The third in the series is scheduled to come out in Feb. 2011. I think it's called Lies that Bind.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.