Sunday, April 11, 2010

The 6th Target by James Patterson




Genre: Suspense

A vicious shooting spree on the ferry leaves one of the Women’s Murder Club members seriously injured. Lindsay Boxer vows to stop this mad man and put him in jail for the rest of his life.

Lindsay’s certainly has her hands full as she also is desperate to stop a serial kidnapper from taking young children from their families. The scary part is the kidnapper doesn’t appear to want ransom and intends to keep these children. Lindsay fears at the reason behind the kidnappers and for the safety of the children.

It’s been awhile since I read the previous five Women’s Murder Club books and I really wanted to get back to them for awhile, but I’ve had so many books to read that I just haven’t had time. This was fast reading for me - it only took a few days and I'm usually a slow reader. I wanted to keep going. It really grabbed my attention and I still love the characters in this series. There was a little of everything in this book – suspense, mystery and even some romance. I’m not sure when I’ll get around to reading #7, but this was a good one.

For reading challenges:

James Patterson Reading Challenge
Women's Murder Club Reading Challenge
Read Your Own Book Reading Challenge
TBR Lite Reading Challenge

1 comment:

  1. An exciting thriller! Haven't read any Patterson as yet but I plan to look this one up.

    Harvee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.