Monday, March 1, 2010

Cozy Mystery Reading Challenge 2010




I've been waiting for this one! I so love my cozies!

Here are the rules:

1. The challenge runs April 1st, 2010 through September 30, 2010.

2. The goal is to read at least 6 cozy mysteries, one for each month. You can choose to read more, but you must read 6 in order to complete this challenge. You don't have to read 1 each month, you can read them whenever you like, you just have to read at least six.

3. While you can overlap with other challenges, please try to have at least 2 of the books only count towards this challenge.

4. Prizes you ask? Everyone loves a prize! Everyone who completes this challenge will get a bookmark made by yours truly (even if I don't mail them in a timely manner - I will mail them.)

5. Sign-up using the dedicated form. The form can be found in another post or here's a direct link. While it would be great if you signed up before April 1st, last year I had several people who wanted to join but didn't learn about the challenge until after it had started. Therefore you can sign up anytime between now and September 1st.

I'll list my books here...

1. Knit One, Kill Two by Maggie Sefton Click for review
2. Shoulder Bags and Shootings by Dorothy Howell Click for review
3. Murder Past Due by Miranda James Click for review
4. How To Wash A Cat by Rebecca M. Hale Click for review
5.
6.

2 comments:

  1. I now signed up for this challenge.

    It's gonna be such a great one!

    Thanks for the tip, Yvonne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.