Saturday, December 12, 2009

Santa, Baby by Lisa Renee Jones



Santa, Baby by Lisa Renee Jones

Harlequin Blaze #510, December 2009-12-12

Genre: Romance

Bookstore owner, Caron Avery, has always been known as a ‘good girl’, but when she gets roped into dressing up as Marilyn Monroe for charity, she discovers the ‘bad girl’ side. She puts her inhibitions aside and meets hot millionaire, Baxter Remington. Baxter is the owner of a huge coffee business and way out of Caron’s league. She decides to take a chance, but the media won’t let her forget that she’s not the typical beautiful woman Baxter usually has on his arm.

Baxter is dealing with the FBI and a company scandal, but he can’t keep his mind off the beautiful Marilyn Monroe. She’s not like anyone else he’s ever dated, she’s truly special. However, he doesn’t want to expose her to the media or to the investigation he’s under. Can he really just walk away from her?

Caron and Baxter’s is so hot, the pages practically sizzle as I turned each one. This is part of a Harlequin Blaze mini series “Dress to Thrill”, which is written by different authors. You don’t have to read them in order. This is the first one I read and it didn’t ruin anything for me. It’s a quick, sexy read.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good hit for me. I might be tempted to read it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, where have you been hidden? I haven't seen you in forever!

    Come get an award I gave you and while you're there tell me what you think of my new look!
    Cecile gave me an early X'mas gift and she hired JennJ at the renown Sapphire Designs (OMG) to do the work! I'm so rocked by it all!

    Hawk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marilyn never recorded "Santa Baby". The artist is sultry jazz crooner, Cynthia Basinet.

    Find her on iTunes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.