Tuesday, December 15, 2009

2010 Medical Mystery Challenge


I know I said I wasn't joining anymore challenges, but half of the ones I'm in are continued from 2009 and will end in early 2010. Also, I'm expecting to have alot of reading time at the beginning of the year and alot of these challenges cross over.

Anyway, I've always loved medical mystery books so this seems like a good fit for me.

It's hosted by The Twiga Blog and here's the rules...

As this is my favorite genre to read, I have decided to continue this challenge this coming year. This time, it will be a year-long challenge and the goal is to read at least 6 Medical Mysteries. You can list them out ahead of time or list them as you go along. Books can be used for cross-challenges and you can change your list at any time. To sign up, comment on this post.
Happy Reading!

My list...

1. Life Lines by C.J. Lyons
2. The Bone Garden by Tess Gerritsen
3. Urgent Care by C.J. Lyons
4. Warning Signs by C.J. Lyons
5. Crisis by Robin Cook
6. Invasion by Robin Cook

1 comment:

  1. good luck with all your challenges! I could not resist over indulging too for 1-1-2010. I signed up for 10! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.