Thursday, October 22, 2009

Booking through Thursday - Ask the authors



This Week's Question...

If you could ask your favorite author (alive or dead) one question … who would you ask, and what would the question be?

My answer...

This was a tough one, but I'm choosing Janet Evanovich. She writes the Stephanie Plum mystery series. For those who aren't familiar with the series, there are 15 books in the series, plus a couple of shorter books to tide us over until the next full length book is released. Stephanie is a bounty hunter with an interesting love life - two men. She's torn between them (and so are the readers).

My question to her would be, do you have a preference between the two men in Stephanie's life and do you have any idea who (if anyone) you will have Stephanie paired with when the series comes to an end (which I hope isn't any time soon). One more question - There's always been talk about making the series into a movie, who do you envision cast in the role of Stephanie?

Now, to wait and see if the author comes around to answer the questions...okay, there's next to no chance of that happening, but it was fun to ask the questions :)

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

4 comments:

  1. I picked Janet Evanovich too. You choose a great question to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's a great idea to ask the author about their character preference. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this series and I've always wondered what a movie would be like, if it would be as fun as the books.

    My answer to this week's question is movie-related, too :) My BTT answer answer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.