Saturday, August 1, 2009

Body Check by Elle Kennedy



Harlequin Blaze #458, March 2009-08-01
Genre: Romance

Hayden Houston leaves California to return to Chicago. Her father, owner of a hockey team, is facing some serious criminal charges and a messy divorce. Although she vows to support her father, she hates hockey and anything to do with it. Before she leave California, she takes a “break” from her boyfriend, as something is missing from their relationship and she needs to take this time to think about it.

Hayden isn’t sure what to do about her boyfriend, but for now she just wants to be single and free. Her best friend convinces her to go for a one night stand. Hayden resists, but when she sees handsome Brody Croft at a bar, she does a double-take and flirts outrageously. Brody is also quite attracted to Hayden. They have their one night together, but find they can’t keep their hands off each other. When Hayden learns that Brody is a hockey player and works for her father, the sparks really fly!

I really enjoyed this one and read it in one day. The characters were all likeable. Hayden and Brody’s chemistry truly sizzles. I’m going to be looking for more books by this author.

For reading challenge: Romance Reading Club Challenge

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.