Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Fill-In #130



And...here we go!

1. She had a great smile and spirit, Farrah Fawcett.

2. Geiger, my kitty, is by my side, always.

3. I know this: I can't wait for the weekend to start!

4. I don't want to sit still.

5. These words apply to me: a bookaholic with no end in sight.

6. I wish the sun was shining.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on TV and reading, tomorrow my plans include watching movies and Sunday, I want to do grocery shopping and more reading!





glitter-graphics.com

7 comments:

  1. aww farrah and michael is going to be missed.

    great job.
    mine's here

    have a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend.So sad about Michael Jaclson and Farrah Fawcett.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you, I don't like to sit still either.

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Yvonne, I like the sound of your weekend. The more time for reading the better.

    Off to follow some of your links......

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL... those words apply to me, too.

    Great answers :-) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Farrah was a great loss...

    Here's mine.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.