Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Splash Award



I was just awarded this pretty award from Desert Rose at
Desert Rose Booklogue and Carrie at Books and Movies . If you haven't been to her blog, you should really check it out. Thank you so much for this honor, Desert Rose.

The Rules:


1) Put the logo on your blog/post.

2) Nominate up to 9 blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress, or inspire you.

3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4) Let them know that they have been splashed by commenting on their blog.

5) Remember to link to the person from whom your received your Splash award.


Here are my 9 nominees...all worthy and deserving blogs...

Blodeuedd at Book girl of Mur-y-Castell
Marie at Boston Bibliophile
Scrap girl at Serendipity
Lesa at Lesa's Book Critiques
Dar at Peeking Between the Pages
Kaye at Pudgy Penguin Perusals
Nise at Under the Boardwalk
Wendi at Wendi's Book Corner
Tena at Crazy Book Slut

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this cool award :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ever so much for this award. I have to admit to being terrible at passing them on. I really do appreciate that you like my blog and I think yours is fabulous too. It is nice to be listed amongst other wonderful blogs I admire too. Thank you once again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Yvonne! As Scrap Girl said, I'm not as good at passing on the awards as I should be. But, I really appreciate the awards. Thank you. I really appreciate the fact that you read and comment on my review regularly. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're all welcome and very deserving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Yvonne! It has been great getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you and your nominees

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the award and thanks so much for honoring me with it! I feel very grateful to have met you through this wonderful community we've got going.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! You're very deserving.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.