Friday, January 23, 2009

Read Your Own Book Challenge



Yes, another challenge and defnitely the last one I'll be joining - yeah right! LOL Anyway, this one will also help with my TBR mountain. If you'd like to join, click the button above. Here's the details...

The rules for this challenge are very simple…

* set a goal for how many of your OWN books you’d like to read in 2009

* read from your own collection between January 1st and December 31st, 2009

And, that’s basically it! You don’t have to create a list beforehand (’cause we all know that our reading preferences change as the year progresses), and you can even read books that come into your possession (that will be yours to keep) during the year!

Some other helpful hints…

- you CAN overlap with other challenges

- eBooks and Audiobooks count AS LONG AS they are from your own collection

My goal is going to be 20 books, although I can do more...I don't want to stress out about this. I'll be posting as I go along...

1. Silent Guardian by Mallory Kane Click here for review
2. Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella Click here for review
3. 8 Sandpiper Way by Debbie Macomber Click here for review
4. Plum Lucky by Janet Evanovich Click here for review
5. A Cedar Cove Christmas by Debbie Macomber Click for review
6. The Yankee Years by Joe Torre and Tom Verducci Click here for review
7. Back To School Murder by Leslie Meier Click here for review
8. Maternal Instinct by Caroline Anderson Click here for review
9. The Heart Surgeon's Secret Son by Janice Lynn Click here for review
10. Once Upon A Valentine by Holly Jacobs Click here for review
11. Nights in Rodanthe by Nicholas Sparks Click here for review
12. Only the Cat Knows by Marian Babson Click here for review
13. The Italian Lover by Robert Hellenga Click here for review
14. The Wyoming Kid by Debbie Macomber Click for review
15. Virgin River by Robyn Carr Click for review
16. Through the Grinder by Cleo Coyle Click for review
17. Even Cat Sitters Get The Blues by Blaize Clement Click for review
18. Jantsen's Gift by Pam Cope with Aimee MolloyClick for review
19. The Tygrine Cat by Inbali Iserles Click for review
20. Murder of a Botoxed Blonde by Denise Swanson Click here for review

2 comments:

  1. You are very ambitious, aren't you? ;-) I wish you luck with this challenge, Yvonne. Since I'm doing the TBR Challenge, I figured this one would just be overkill. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed up for this one too. It was too hard to pass up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.