Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Tag



I've been tagged by Lissa at Reading Mama

So here are the rules:
Link to the person who has tagged you.
Write down six things that make you happy.
Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did it.
Then tell the person when your entry is complete.

1. My husband and cats

2. Reading and collecting books

3. Days off from work

4. Going to a tropical island on vacation

5. Chocolate

6. Watching my favorite TV shows


Now it's my turn to tag people. Here are my 6...




Have fun with this!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the tag, Yvonne. I will do this one either Friday or Saturday. You've got a great list there. I may have to borrow a couple of your ideas. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing! I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing.

    I am having fun just reading everyone's responses.

    Going to a tropical island on vacation would make me happy after this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx Yvonne for the tag, at last I finished it :)

    check it out here
    http://desertrosebooklogue.blogspot.com/2009/01/happy-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.