Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #108



1. Oh, I am so tired!

2. Life changes, big and little.

3. During the inauguration, I cried (I'm such a baby, but it was touching.)

4. Another mortgage bill; are you kidding me???

5. Right now I'd like to be someplace warm.

6. My blender is my favorite gadget. (It's great for my thick and delicious smoothies.)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chilling out and reading, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping and Sunday, I want to watch DVDs!


3 comments:

  1. oh dvds that sounds great!!
    yeah 1# is the same as me ^^
    i see u're from new york, it's my favorite city in the world!!
    and you are sagittarius... just like me!!!
    Happy friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I crid on Tuesday as well

    Good tears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am feeling very tired right about now too! Maybe you can makes us a couple of smoothies on that blender of yours. :-)

    Don't feel too bad, I cried when I watched the inauguration too.

    I hope you enjoyed your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.