Thursday, January 1, 2009

Amateur Sleuth Challenge

Amateur Sleuth Challenge
JANUARY 1 - DECEMBER 31, 2009
Hosted by Kim at A Novel Challenge Yahoo Group


Here are the rules.

Read 12 books featuring an amateur sleuth.
Each sleuth must have a different vocation or hobby ie shopping, cooking, writing, advice column, crafts store, school psychologist, gardening, remodeling, etc.
Can be first in series or else where.
Can be cross used for other challenges


I joined this challenge last week, but forgot to blog about it.

If you would like to join, you have to be part of the A Novel Challenge Yahoo Group. here

Here's my list...

1. Killing Bridezilla by Laura Levine Click for review
2. Through the Grinder by Cleo Coyle Click for review
3. The Diva Runs Out of Thyme by Krista Davis Click for review
4. Flashes of Glory by Elisabeth Lee Click for review
5. Latte Trouble by Cleo Coyle Click for review
6. Even Cat Sitters Get The Blues by Blaize Clement Click for review
7. The Cat, The Quilt and The Corpse by Leann Sweeney Click for review
8. Dirty Deeds by Suzanne Price Click for review
9. Back To School Murder by Leslie Meier Click here for review
10. Murder of a Real Bad Boy by Denise Swanson Click here for review
11. Murder of a Botoxed Blonde by Denise Swanson Click here for review
12. Murder of a Chocolate Covered Cherry by Denise SwansonClick here for review

1 comment:

  1. This one sounds like fun! I'm only familiar with one of the authors on your list (Rita Mae Brown). I look forward to reading your thoughts on each book!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.