Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Third Time is A Charm Challenge

This is another one that sounds like fun.


2009 Third Time Is A Charm Challenge

January 1 - December 31, 2009
Hosted by Kim @ A Novel Challenge Yahoo GroupGuidelines:
Choose at least one Trilogy to read (you may choose more than one, but must read at least one trilogy).
Post a list of the books in the trilogy you have chosen to the group via email (this is your sign up for the challenge).

Cross overs from other challenges are permissible.

Progress in the challenge and any wrap up post should be posted to the group via email.
For this one, you have to join A Novel Challenge Yahoo Group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ANovelChallenge/message/10727
The trilogy I'm going to read is The Last Stand series by Brenda Novak:

Trust Me
Stop Me
Watch Me

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great challenge, but I have been working on my list today. I think I have signed up for 28, maybe 29 challenges. I've got to stop! I'll be struggling to keep up with what I have.

    Also, I wanted to stop in and wish you along with your family a Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! 28/29 challenges! I thought I went overboard with 10. I do know what you mean, though.

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.