Friday, December 26, 2008

Queen of Babble Gets Hitched by Meg Cabot



Genre: Chick Lit

The Queen of Babble returns once more to close out this delightful series. Lizzie Nichols has a tendency to blurt out whatever she's thinking. Not only does she get herself in trouble, but everyone around her as well. Now Lizzie's dreams have come true - the man she loves asks her to marry him. She's stunned and accepts Luc's proposal without a second thought. But, is this really what she wants?

It wasn't too long ago that Luc and Lizzie called it quits because of his lack of willingness to commit to marriage. Suddenly, Luc changes his mind and wants to make Lizzie his wife. Lizzie is sure this is what she's always wanted, but there is one fly in the ointment. During their break, she slept with Luc's best friend and her own best friend's ex-boyfriend Chazz. Lizzie tries to convince hersel that this had been a one shot deal, but every time she sees Chazz with another woman, she's overcome by anger. Could she be in love with Chazz and not Luc after all?

This trilogy has been a joy to listen to. I wasn't sure I'd continue with this series after the first audio book, but I grew to love Lizzie and the crazy cast of characters surrounding her. We've watched Lizzie grow from a college student to a wedding dress designer and a business woman in her own right. I will miss this series and do hope that Meg Cabot gives us a chance to catch up with Lizzie and her antics at some point in the future. This is a series that will leave a smile on your face for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.