Wednesday, December 31, 2008

On The Porch Swing Reading Challenge 2009



This will be the last one I sign up for (right, I've said it before but this time I mean it - LOL) Another challenge I tried last year and didn't complete. If you'd like to join in, click the button above.


Here is the 2009 On The Porch Swing Reading Challenge. Each challenge should be a different book.


1. Pick a title with the word "marriage" or "marrying" or "married" in it
2. Pick a title with the word "friends" or "friendship" in it

3. Pick a title with the word "summer" or "winter" in it

4. Pick a title with a flower name in it

The intention of this challenge is for those who belong to our online Yahoo book group to participate. If you are not a member of this group, there is no reason why you can't participate. Reading challenges are self-policed anyway so if you are inspired by this, then go for it!

Good luck to all!

Here are my choices:

1. The De Santis Marriage by Michelle Reid Click for review

2. A Marriage Between Friends by Melinda Curtis

3. The Summerhouse by Jude Deveraux Click for review

4. Blue Dahlia by Nora Roberts

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I missed seeing this one in the group. It looks like an interesting one! Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.