Sunday, December 14, 2008

Noontime Chat - Like Glass by Matthew Corey





We are about to begin the noontime chat for Like Glass by Matthew Corey. This is the first time I'm participating in something like this, so I'm excited. We will be hosting Tuesday's chat. Tomorrow kicks off the chat at J. Kaye's Book Blog

Here's the official schedule...

Monday: J. Kaye's Book Blog
Tuesday: Socrates' Book Reviews (Right here!)
Wednesday: A Blog of Books
Thursday: Things We Read
Friday: Cafe of Dreams


Please join us if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.