Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Exchange by Inga C. Ellzey


Jewelle Dawson has been running from the mob for seven years. She has been a member of the Witness Protection Program, but she yearns for her freedom. Jewelle wants her life back and intends to get it, despite the pleas of the contrary from her Witness Protection officer, John Murray. Knowing the mob still wants her dead, she throws caution to the wind and books a one month long cruise of the Mediterranean.

Jewelle is filled with happiness as she meets a variety of fellow cruisers including a famous author, a new best friend, and two very sexy men. She is completely torn apart as both men vie for her attention. As both men wine and dine her, she is also treated to the beautiful sights of the Mediterranean. Then, her world comes crashing down on her as the Gambrelini crime family tracks her down and plans to kill her once and for all. Jewelle is scared to death that, not only will her life end, but she has now put her new friends’ lives in danger as well.

This book grabbed me from page one. I could not put it down. It has everything – the right amount of mystery, suspense and romance all rolled up into one exciting book. A real page-turner!

I immediately fell in love with each character. They were crafted realistically and each had their own personality that readers will feel come right through each page. Each character became my friend and I already miss them. Fortunately, there will be a sequel and I can re-visit my old friends.

The sequel, The Foundation, is due out in early 2009. I, for one, cannot wait to get my hands on it!

To find out more about this book, go to the author’s website at http://www.theexchangenovel.com/index.html

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.