Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Tycoon’s Very Personal Assistant by Heidi Rice


Harlequin Presents # 2761

Genre: Romance

Nothing was going Kate’s way! She found herself wearing nothing but her underwear in the office of the hotel’s owner – the handsome and wealthy Zack Boudreaux. Her previous employer left her stranded without her clothes or money when she refused to be more than his assistant. She had no choice but to depend on Zack’s help.

Zack found himself very attracted to Kate. What man wouldn’t, since all she wore was her underwear? He was determined to find a way for him to spend more time with Kate and he came up with the perfect solution for everyone. He asked Kate to work for him as his personal assistant. She made it clear that this was strictly business and nothing more, but did she really mean it?

This is a cute book, although I couldn’t understand why Kate would allow herself to get into such a situation with Zack especially since her previous boss left her with nothing. However, it was a light, fun read and a great way to spend the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.