Monday, August 25, 2008

Manic Monday



This week's questions....

If you could take more control of one aspect of your life, what would it be?

I would manage time between being on the computer, TV, reading and my real life better. When I get into moods, something always suffers. There's just not enough time in the day.

If you were to name the difference between the male soul and the female soul, what would it be?

I can't think of anything that makes them different.

If you had to admit the most selfish thing you do on a regular basis, what would you say it is?

Probably try to watch TV when my husband is sleeping. He does it when I'm sleeping, but I can sleep right through it, which is odd because normally I'm the lighter sleeper.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I had more time!

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cat is meowing. She wants attention. I should be playing with her. But instead I am surfing blogs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you on "there's not enough time in a day." Have a great Monday and a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.