Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Sunday Salon



Good Afternoon and Happy Sunday to everyone! We've been having a mini-heatwave this weekend, but today seems a bit better.

I've spent the week reading Sarah Atwell's cozy mystery Through a Glass, Deadly. I loved it and will post a review soon. Another book to cross off the Amateur Sleuth Reading Challenge. I'm now reading All About Evie by Beth Ciotta. Too soon to say what I think about it.

This evening we're going to see The Dark Knight - the latest Batman movie. We haven't actually seen a movie in the theater for years. We usually wait for the DVD, but we're going today (and [probably next week when the new The X-Files movie comes out).

I do hope you are all enjoying the summer and your weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of Atwell, but have heard of Beth Ciotta! Both sound like great reads. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.