Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Greek Tycoon’s Virgin Mistress by Chantelle Shaw



Harlequin Presents Extra #7, May 2008-06-15

Genre: Romance

Handsome millionaire Damon Kouvaris fell in love with Anna the moment he saw her. He intends to sleep with the woman and get her out of his system. His feelings were purely sexual and he had no intention of anything more permanent, but when he sees her again, he plans to make her a permanent fixture in his life.

Supermodel Anneliese Christiansen is filled with ghosts from her past. She tries hard to make a life for herself, but in the area of romance, her demons just refuse to go away. She resists the undeniable charms of Damon, but there’s only so much resisting a girl can do.

This book was a light, fast-paced read. My only problem was Anna denied her feelings a bit too much for my liking and her insecurities were sometimes a bit much. However, it didn’t stop me from rooting for these two to get together. I fell in love with Damon immediately – arrogance and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.