Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday's Feast

This is something I just found and looks like fun...

Appetizer
When you drink soda/pop/coke, do you prefer to drink it from the bottle, a can, or after pouring it into a cup?

I drink diet coke and I prefer a cup. For some reason it just tastes better to me from a cup.

Soup
What television show are you willing to stay up late to watch?

Boston Legal, Lost, Prison Break and 24. I love all three and they are probably my favorite shows right now.

Salad
Name one person, place, or thing you think of as brilliant.

I'll go with the romantic in me and say my beloved husband.

Main Course
Would you be willing to work 4 10-hour days instead of 5 8-hour days in order to save gas?

Yes, especially because I've always wanted to work 4 days a week instead of 5.

Dessert
If you were a superhero, what would you call yourself?

I'm at a total loss on this one. I have no idea!

Read more about the Friday's Feast at http://fridaysfeast.com/?p=19

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I forgot to list 24 as my soup... I think it is a brilliant show. Have a great FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answer for salad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday and welcome to the feast! My daughter has been really encouraging me to watch Lost, esp. since all the episodes are available online now. Maybe when I get some time, I'll look into it. And, I so agree with you... Diet Coke, over ice, in a glass (tee hee...sounds like I'm playing Clue!)

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know a lot of people who would like the 10 hour/4 day work week, but it has nothing to do with saving gas. It has to do with being off for three days...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ivanhoe - I've loved 24 for years and I missed it this year. Hope you had a great Friday!

    Judy - I hope you get a chance to see Lost. I didn't start until season 2, but then I got hooked and had to get the first season DVDs. It's an excellent show and very addicting. Like Diet Coke! LOL

    J Kaye - Exactly! My reasons for wanting a 4 day week have nothing to do with the gas prices. LOL

    Happy Weekend Everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.