Saturday, May 31, 2008

A Sexy Time of It by Cara Summers


Genre: Romance

Harlequin Blaze #396

I love the Harlequin Blaze series. It’s been a long time since I read a time travel, especially a story in a Harlequin line. Usually I find they aren’t long enough to give time travel stories enough of a plot to keep my interest. That wasn’t the case with this one. The hero travels from 2128 to 2008, while the 2008 heroine is able to go into the future.

This story is set to the backdrop of the Jack the Ripper story. Jack the Ripper has been killing in three different time periods – 1880, 2008 and 2128. Neely is able to visit all three time periods due to a psychic connection she doesn’t quite understand. In 2128, it’s Max’s job to identify Jack the Ripper without changing any history. This means he cannot save the lives that the Ripper has taken. He has to quietly stand by when Neely could become the next victim. What makes things even harder is that Max has fallen in love with Neely.

Harlequin Blaze brings hot and sexy romance alive in this one. The chemistry is absolutely sizzling between Max and Neely. It’s a fast-paced book you can read in a matter of hours.

2 comments:

  1. I love this book. Especially the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with this review. I'd lost hope in time travel romance novels, but this one brought me back..... to the future. And the future is hot. Good work extreme Blaze.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.