Saturday, May 31, 2008

Reading Challenges

I finally decided to go through my TBR and pick out books for reading challenges. I never did challenges before, but they sound like fun. Here are the ones I'm doing and my book choices...

Romance Reading Challenge

1. Scandal by Julie Kistler
2. Paint it Red by Carla Cassidy
3. Feels Like Family by Sherryl Woods
4. Strike Zone by Kate Angell
5. Fast & Loose by Elizabeth Bevarly

Amateur Sleuth Reading Challenge

1. Murder of a Smart Cookie by Denise Swanson (Scumble Rivery Mysteries)
2. Through a Glass, Deadly by Sarah Atwell (A Glassblowing Mystery)
3. Catnapped by Gabriella Herkert (An Animal Instinct Mystery)
4. Through the Grinder by Cleo Coyle (A Coffeehouse Mystery)
5. The Ghost and Mrs. McClure by Alice Kimberly (A Haunted Bookshop Mystery)
6. Death by Pantyhose by Laura Levine (A Jane Austen Mystery)
7. Bitter Sweets by G.A. McKevett (Savannah Reid Mystery)

Romance Club Reading Challenge

1. All About Evie by Beth Ciotta (Author I never read before)
2. Weddings Can Be Murder by Christie Craig (Romance with wedding in the title)
3. Scandal by Julie Kistler (Romance with the word Scandal in title)
4. Paint it Red by Carla Cassidy (Romance with a color in the title)
5. Everybody Loves Evie by Beth Ciotta (Romance with the word love in the title)
6. The Life of Reilly by Sue Civil-Brown (Romance with a name in the title)

On the Porch Swing Reading Challenge

1. Paint it Red by Carla Cassidy (Book with a color in the title)
2. The Life of Reilly by Sue Civil-Brown (Book with a name in the title)
3. Her Father's House by Belva Plain (Book with house in the title)
4. Feels Like Family by Sherryl Woods (Book with family in the title)
5. Homicide at Blue Heron Lake by Susan Page Davis/Megan Elaine Davis (Book with lake in title)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.